Increase efficiency by converting "no reads" into usable IDs.
The Unique Vehicle IDentification (UVID) module is a powerful new OCR-enhancement product from Perceptics that extracts high-confidence vehicle identifications from those stubborn plate images that would otherwise register as “no-reads.” While the OCR engine looks for human-readable numbers and letters, the UVID module sees each image as a visual map of the region of interest, similar to a fingerprint. This unique fingerprint, or “signature,” provides a second means by which to identify a vehicle. And just as a forensic analyst or database can identify an individual from a partial fingerprint, the UVID can also identify a plate, even when portions of its signature are missing or obscured.
- Provides an additional means of identifying vehicles
- Recognizes the same license plate at multiple points, reducing the need for multiple manual data entry
- Perfect for building trips and vehicle profiles
- Revenue Collection
- Border & Facility Security
- Commercial Vehicle Enforcement
- Fleet Management